Regardless of whether you are purchasing something or not, hopping is always a great experience. Women and ladies are known to take a lot of time going through shopping stores. They enjoy looking at, fitting, and buying new items, such as clothes, shoes, and handbags. If you are a shopping fanatic and you love customized apparel, then Carolina Corner is a place to visit. It is an outlet store located in the University Place, Chapel Hill, North Carolina. The store is open on weekdays and Saturdays between 10 AM and 6 PM. On Sundays, the opening and closing hours are 1 PM and 6 PM, respectively.
In this shop, you will find various items on sale. Nonetheless, their main business entails customized monogramming and engraving. They work on t-shirts, hats, sunglasses, jackets, and more for people of all ages. They also have apparel and gifts, which are licensed products for the University of North Carolina. The University Place is the only indoor shopping mall in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. There are several other stores in this mall, including restaurants, movie theatres, and shops. Additionally, some special events are held at the mall, including the Chapel Hill Farmers’ Market.
Carolina Corner is one of the best places to get clothes for your kids monogrammed. While at it, you and your kid(s) can pay a visit to the Kidzu Children’s Museum, which is found in the mall. At the south side of the mall, there lies Community Park, a community center that gives access to two hiking trails – Battle Branch and Bolin Creek paths. The park also has a basketball court, a pavilion, a children’s playground, a rose garden, and picnic spots. There are also apartments to rent in this area. However, according to statistics, apartment rent has gone down in the last one year. With that and much more in North Carolina, some people are not aware of what to do in South Carolina. Below is a list of some of the places that you can visit while in South Carolina;
- Visit Congaree National Park and explore the area through kayaks, board-walks, or canoes. Watch out for dangerous animals, such as snakes.
- Charleston’s City Market is a historic and busy open-air market.
- Barbeque trail in South Carolina is a line of about 220 BBQ restaurants
- Kiawah Island is famous for golf courses, white sand beaches, and expensive and beautiful apartments.
- Soda City Market is a beautiful place to find local food, produce, and crafts.
- McLeod Plantation is a historical site dating back in the nineteenth century.
- Fort Sumter National Monument, which consists of Fort Sumter and an education center for visitors
- Middleton Place hosts the oldest landscaped gardens in America.
- Visitors can go to The Center for Birds of Prey to watch these animals in their natural habitat
- Climb on to the Myrtle Beach Sky-wheel. This is a Ferris wheel that gives you a breathtaking view of the Myrtle Beach and its shoreline.
- Enjoy some horse riding at the Wampee Stables. It is a family-owned and operated place that houses about 35 horses.
Drayton Hall is the oldest preserved plantation home that is accessible by the public.