Casa Carbone Ristorante House In Raleigh, NC

Report this page

John and Jean Carbone    opened their first restaurant - the Villa Capri - in January of 1958 on Hillsborough Street. In 1967, they moved it to the Ridgewood Shopping Center, and remained there until 1984, when their daughter, Maria, and her husband, Michael House, partnered with Maria's parents to create Casa Carbone,  on Glenwood Avenue.

Advertisements


Address
6019-A Glenwood Ave., Oak Park Shopping Center
Raleigh
North Carolina (NC)
27612-2601
US
Contact Info
Telephone: 
(919) 781-8750
Fax: 
(919) 781-8751

More like Casa Carbone Ristorante House In Raleigh, NC

Category: