Fishing Areas in Lenoir County

Neuseway Nature Park CFP
401 W. Caswell Street, Kinston, N.C. 28501, (252) 939-3367


How To Go:
From U.S. 70 Bypass south of Kinston, take N.C. 11 north/55 east. Go 0.6 mile; turn left on S.R. 1364 (Earl Tyndall Road). The ponds are on the left.

About the Neuseway Nature Park:
Three ponds range in size to six acres. The largest pond has a universally accessible fishing pier. Channel catfish are stocked monthly and fed several times daily from April through September. Plastic fish attractors and three fish feeders have been installed.

Fishing equipment is available for loan for free at the park office.

Primary Fish Species: Catfish, largemouth bass, sunfish and carp.

More Attractions like - Fishing Areas in Lenoir County

  • Fishing Areas in Lee County
    San Lee Park Ponds CFP, Sanford Division of Lee County Parks and Recreation, Phone: (919) 776-6221 How To Go: From Sanford, take U.S. 421/N.C. 87 south; turn left on S.R. 1514 (Bragg Street). Go 0.3
  • Fishing Areas in Pitt County
    River Park North CFP 1000 Mumford Road, Greenville, N.C., (252) 329-4562 How To Go: From N.C. 11/13, north of the Tar River bridge near Greenville, take Airport Road east. Go 0.3 mile; Airport Road
  • Fishing Areas in Cabarrus County
    Frank Liske Park CFP, Concord Cabarrus County Parks and Recreation Department, Phone: (704) 920-2700 How To Go: From the intersection of U.S. 601 and N.C. 49 near Concord, take N.C. 49 south toward
  • Fishing Areas in Mecklenburg County
    Freedom Park CFP, Charlotte Mecklenburg County Parks and Recreation Department, Phone: (704) 432-4280 How To Go: In Charlotte, go west on Independence Boulevard. Go to the intersection with Kings
  • Fishing Areas in Wilson County
    Wilson Parks and Recreation Department Phone: (252) 399-2273, (252) 399-2266 How To Go: From the junction of U.S. 264 and N.C. 42 in Wilson, take N.C. 42 (Ward Boulevard) east. Go three miles; turn
  • Fishing Areas in Guilford County
    Bur-Mil Park Ponds CFP, Greensboro Greensboro Parks and Recreation Department, Phone: (336) 373-3800 How To Go: From Greensboro, take U.S. 220 north; turn right (east) on Owl’s Roost Road (S.R. 2337
  • Fishing Areas in Caswell County
    Rabbit Shuffie Pond Public Fishing Area (PFA), Yanceyville How To Go: From the intersection with N.C. 49 north of Burlington, take N.C. 62 north toward Yanceyville. Go 13.4 miles; turn left at the