BOB'S Army Surplus

BOB'S Army Surplus

We have been in business for over 25 years. We strive to be the "Best". We have Fast, Friendly and Prompt service.


If ever in our area, please stop by and visit our retail store. We are located less than one mile off the I-440 beltline at exit 298-B (inside the beltline).

Directions: I40-440 Exit 298B (towards downtown Raleigh) (about 1/2 mile turn Right on Prospect Avenue then Left on Green Street we are located on the left.

BOB'S Army Surplus
1217 S. Saunders Street
Raleigh, NC 27603
Phone: 919-833-8223

More Attractions like - BOB'S Army Surplus

  • Fishing Areas in Swain County
    Tuckaseegee River How To Go: From U.S. 19 south/74 west, take the Bryson City exit (exit 67). Go 1.1 mile; cross the Tuckaseegee River and a railroad track to a four-way stop intersection. Turn left
  • Fishing Areas in Alamance County
    Cedarock Park CFP, Burlington Cedarock Park, Phone: (336) 570-6759, (336) 570-6760 How To Go: From Burlington, go south on N.C. 49 for 5.9 miles; turn left on Friendship-Patterson Mill Road (S.R.
  • Fishing Areas in Montgomery County Moore County
    Lake Luke Marion CFP, Carthage Moore County Parks & Recreation, Phone: (910) 947-2504 How To Go: In Carthage, go south on N.C. 22 (McNeil Street). Go 0.1 mile; turn left on Saunders Street. Go 0
  • Fishing Areas in Forsyth County
    C.G. Hill Memorial Park CFP, Pfafftown Forsyth County Parks and Recreation, Phone: (336) 703-2500 How To Go: From Winston-Salem, take N.C. 67 (Reynolda Road) west approximately five miles northwest
  • Fishing Areas in Gaston County
    Crowders Lake, Crowders Mountain State Park Public Fishing Area (PFA), Kings Mountain Crowders Mountain State Park, Phone: (704) 853-5375 How To Go: From Gastonia, take I-85 south to exit 13. From
  • Fishing Areas in Buncombe County
    French Broad River Park Public Fishing Area (PFA), Asheville River Link, Phone: (828) 252-8474 Asheville Parks & Recreation Department, Phone: (828) 259-5800 How To Go: From Asheville, take I-40
  • Fishing Areas in Burke County
    Broughton Pond Public Fishing Area (PFA), Morganton How To Go: From I-40 take U.S. 64 south for 0.8 mile; turn left on S.R. 1949 (Salem Road). Go one mile; turn left on S.R. 1956 (Burkemont Road).